PBS 15 Air-Wheel BioreactorSource: PBS Biotech, Inc.
Take the lead and seize a competitive advantage with the PBS 15 state-of-the-art single-use bioreactor. The PBS 15 liter tabletop system is the most advanced disposable bioreactor available on the market today.
Creating a Stir in Culture with Breakthrough Technology
Take the lead and seize a competitive advantage with the PBS 15 state-of-the-art single-use bioreactor. The PBS 15 liter tabletop system is the most advanced disposable bioreactor available on the market today. Your process development team will benefit from the plug and play design, tabletop footprint, and the fast, homogeneous mixing with low shear stress from our patented Air-Wheel™ technology. You will see immediate gains in your operation and bioprocess yields. Using is believing.
- Working Volume: 7.5 liters to 15 liters
- Low shear stress – Proprietary Air-Wheel™ mechanism powered by gas buoyancy provides superior mixing performance for cell cultivation
- Plug and play – Fully integrated and pre-configured modular design. Just uncrate and connect power and gas lines
- Intuitive touch screen – User-friendly controls, remote access and monitoring via iPad™, iPhone™, and other wireless interfaces and devices
- Fully scalable – Unparalleled scalability from R&D lab, clinical, to production; using consistent scale mode of mixing
- Processes – Batch, fed-batch, perfusion, and transient transfection
- Applications – Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), therapeutic proteins, viruses, and vaccines, stem cells, personalized medicine, and biosimilars
- Accelerated time to market – Operational and cost savings, superb yields, and zero risk of cross contamination