LifeASSURE™ PSA Series Sterilizing Grade Nylon Membrane FilterSource: 3M Purification
Encompassing two leading-edge processes, multi-zone microporous membrane construction and Advanced Pleating Technolog (APT) design, LifeASSURE™ PSA Series filters offer robust 0.20 and 0.10 micron absolute-rated filtration and exceptionally long service life.
Encompassing two leading-edge processes, multi-zone microporous membrane construction and Advanced Pleating Technology (APT) design, LifeASSURE™ PSA Series filters offer robust 0.20 and 0.10 micron absolute-rated filtration and exceptionally long service life. Designed with two layers of pleated Nylon 6,6 membrane in an all-polypropylene cartridge construction, LifeASSURE PSA Series filters are ideally suited for a wide range of sterilizing applications in the pharmaceutical, biological, and bioprocess industries.
- LifeASSURE PSA Series filters, coupled with a 3M Purification Inc. LifeASSURE™ PLA Series prefilter, outperform competitive prefilter-final filter systems by up to 5 times!
- LifeASSURE PSA Series filters, using double layer multi-zone microporous membrane, provide higher throughput than competitive 0.1 and 0.2 micron rated filters
- 3M Purification Inc. LifeASSURE PSA Series sterilizing grade final filters along with its LifeASSURE PSA Series prefilters are constructed from like materials to ease validation and reduce product compatibility concerns
- Parenterals (SVP & LVP)
- Cell Culture Media
- Reagents & Buffers
- Serum & Blood Fractions
- Chromatography Column Protection
- Solvent Filtration
- High-Purity DI Water and WFI Systems
- Bulk Pharmaceutical Chemicals
- Multi-zone, microporous membrane
- Orals & Topical
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-zone, microporous membrane - Exceptionally high contaminant capacity for long on-stream life and maximum economy
- Validated 0.1 and 0.2 micron absolute-rated membrane - 0.1 membrane provides reliable retention of mycoplasma, 0.2 membrane provides sterilizing filtration
- Advanced Pleat Technology constructionn - Allows maximum fluid and contaminant access to filter surface area for highest throughput
- 100% Integrity tested prior to release - Ensures consistent performance to specification
- 21 CFR materials of construction - Passes USP Biological Reactivity for Class VI Plastics Test.
Validation Guide and Drug Master File (DMF) - Eases validation and regulatory submissions