Supor® EKV Sterilizing-Grade Membrane In Mini Kleenpak™ 20 CapsulesSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
Pall Supor EKV filters are validated sterilizing grade membranes for the most cost effective filtration of a wide range of liquids such as buffers, tissue culture media, and others. The incorporated PES membrane demonstrates very high compatibility over the whole pH range plus very low protein binding to ensure the maximum transmission of the active ingredients.
The Mini Kleenpak 20 capsule format is suited to both the filtration of low volumes of fluids (50 mL to 2 L) in the laboratory for filterability purposes or in a GMP production environment where a certified product is essential.
Key Features and Benefits
- Made of the same materials of construction as the large scale filters for fast and easy scale-up
- Ideal for filter screening trials
- Hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane for low adsorption and wide chemical compatibility
- Good wettability for a reliable integrity test
- Built-in, MachV asymmetric prefilter layer for long-life and low filtration costs