Supor® EKV Sterilizing-Grade Membrane In Kleenpak™ Nova CapsulesSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
Pall Supor EKV filters are validated sterilizing grade membranes for the most cost effective filtration of a wide range of liquids such as buffers, tissue culture media, and others. The incorporated PES membrane demonstrates very high compatibility over the whole pH range plus very low protein binding to ensure the maximum transmission of the active ingredients. The patented Ultipleat® filter technology, combined with the optimized, built-in asymmetric prefilter for higher flow rates and throughput, allows very compact sizing for easy integration in disposable systems.
Pall’s range of Kleenpak Nova capsules are designed for use in medium to large scale production environments (100 L > 1000 L), often selected by the end user following scaling studies using smaller Kleenpak capsule formats. With the AB style cartridge format at its core, this capsule filter style can be supplied with the most comprehensive range of filter media.
Key Features and Benefits
- Encapsulated format for higher flexibility, minimized cleaning and low installation costs
- Hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane for low adsorption and wide chemical compatibility
- Good wettability for a reliable integrity test
- Patented Ultipleat® technology for high-area and good flow rates
- Built-in, MachV asymmetric prefilter layer for long-life and low filtration costs
High-strength construction tolerates up to 1 bard (14.5 psid) differential pressure during steam-in-place