Supor® EKV Sterilizing-Grade Membrane In Kleenpak™ CapsulesSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
Pall Supor® EKV filters are validated sterilizing grade membranes for the most cost effective filtration of a wide range of liquids such as buffers, tissue culture media, and others. The incorporated PES membrane demonstrates very high compatibility over the whole pH range plus very low protein binding to ensure the maximum transmission of the active ingredients.
Pall Kleenpak™ capsules are rugged and compact filter capsules available with a broad range of filter media and in 4 different sized formats designed for a variety of small to large scale pharmaceutical manufacturing applications with volumes of 30 L to 1000 L.
Key Features and Benefits
- Encapsulated format for higher flexibility, minimized cleaning and low installation costs
- Minimal hold up volume
- Hydrophilic polyethersulfone membrane for low adsorption and wide chemical compatibility
- Good wettability for a reliable integrity test
- Patented Ultipleat® technology for high-area and good flow rates
- Built-in, MachV asymmetric prefilter layer for long-life and low filtration costs
- High-strength construction tolerates up to 1 bard (14.5 psid) differential pressure during steam-in-place sterilization