Sunrise™ Microplate Absorbance ReaderSource: Tecan
Touchscreen Color, precise temperature control and a bar code scanner.
The Sunrise microplate reader features a sophisticated 12-channel optical module, which ensures fast measurements and high quality results. This advanced design allows the Sunrise microplate reader to process an entire 96-well plate in only 6 seconds for a single-wavelength read and in only 8 seconds for dual-wavelength read.
A range of optic configurations with optional 4-filter positions or 6-filter positions per filter-slide are available for readings at fixed wavelength. Furthermore, the advanced gradient filter option allows performing wavelength scans & fixed wavelength readings in the VIS-range of the spectrum from 400 – 700nm in increments of 1nm.
For easy transfer of sample-IDs into the Magellan data analysis software, a pre-adjusted & tested handheld barcode scanner is available from Tecan, as part of the LIS-option* for the Sunrise reader equipped with the optional touchscreen interface.
- Kinetic assays
- Wavelength scanning
- Agglutination reading
Product highlights include:
- Supports ELISA- & kinetics-, as well as agglutination reading
- Selection of user interface: Netbook or Touchscreen
- Selection of eight languages for easy operation
- 3 year warranty as Tecan´s commitment to quality
- Reads plate in only 6 sec. via advanced 12-channel optics
- Powered by smart Magellan™ data analysis software
- Quick access to your program favourite via start-screen
- Advanced curve-fitting & plate-to-plate QC functions
- IQ / OQ procedure & documentation
- Designed to meet IVDD 98/79/EC & FDA´s 21 CFR part 11*
*Using Magellan Tracker Software
A set of options such as temperature control up to 42°C, a gradient filter for wavelengths scanning and a barcode scanner allow to customize the Sunrise to your application needs. The compact space saving design makes the Sunrise ideal for stand-alone use, as well as integration into automated ELISA-systems such as the Freedom EVOlyzer®.