Sani-Tech® Ultra Tubing BrochureSource: Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
Sani-Tech® Ultra represents the next generation in ultra-pure platinum-cured silicone tubing. Quite simply, it’s a better product. Features like ultra-low extractables and longer pump life were engineered into Ultra by the experienced materials scientists of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics to meet the stringent requirements of the biopharmaceutical market.
Fluid integrity is vitally important in many biopharmaceutical applications. Sani-Tech® Ultra formulations are manufactured and packaged in a certified clean room from the finest grade of silicone materials, and ultra-low TOCs ensure that contamination by extractables is kept to an absolute minimum, and the formulation imparts no taste or odors. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics’ silicone tubing is known for its superior pump life — and Sani-Tech® Ultra is no exception.
- Biopharmaceutical grade
- Ultra-low extractables
- Excellent flexibility
- Laser etched for lot traceability
- Available in 50 and 65 durometers
- Superior pump life
- Fully autoclavable and sterilizable
- Non-yellowing formulation
- Imparts no taste or odors
- Temperature range from -80°F (-62°C) to 500°F (260°C)
- Meets all USP Class VI, EP 3.1.9, FDA, and ISO criteria