Saint-Gobain Adds Large Clamps To Pure-Fit® Line
New Pure-Fit® TCL accommodates large diameter and thick wall tubing applications. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics has expanded its line of innovative tube clamps with the introduction of the new Pure-Fit® TCL large tube clamp. Compatible with standard, braided (reinforced) and multilayer tubing up to 2 O.D., Pure-Fit® TCL provides complete fluid stoppage and can also be utilized in the flow position. The device features an integral bore hole for absolute lock-out capabilities.
Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics now offers both Pure-Fit® TC and Pure-Fit® TCL, representing a new generation of clamping technology for the pharmaceutical industry. Pure-Fit® TC is available in both polypropylene and PVDF versions, covering tubing ranging between 1/8 and 3/4 O.D. Pure-Fit® TCL is available in PVDF and handles tubing ranging from 3/4 to 2 O.D.
Both products share a number of thoughtfully engineered features:
- Smooth edges and corners to help prevent punctures and ruptures
- Design that facilitates installation on or over tubing or finished assemblies
- High degree of leverage to accommodate tubing with different durometers
- Availability of custom colors and identification
- All materials completely animal derivative-free and BPA-free
- Fully autoclavable and sterilizable
Typical applications for these products include biopharmaceutical manufacturing, pharmaceutical processes, peristaltic pump sets, drug delivery and discovery, medical systems, laboratory functions and assemblies and tubing sets.
For more information, visit biopharm.saint-gobain.com.