PGT Filter HousingsSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
PGT filter housings are ideal for use in gas or vent filtration applications in pharmaceutical, vaccine, biotech or plasma fractionation processes, and are equally suited for use in process filtration or utilities.
PGT filter housings are ideal for use in gas or vent filtration applications in pharmaceutical, vaccine, biotech or plasma fractionation processes, but are equally suited to use in process filtration or utilities.
Specifically designed and engineered for the filtration of air and gases, their cost-effective, sanitary design complements the high-flow capacities of Pall’s existing Emflon® range of sterilizing gas filter cartridges, in order to ensure reliable and cost-efficient filtration.
Developed in accordance with the Life Sciences industry’s demand for high-quality yet flexible, cost-effective products, PGT filter housings can be supplied in a range of different connection configurations, and with two different electropolish surface finish options. These features combine to ensure that PGT filter housings are suitable for the widest possible range of applications.
PGT Filter Housing Features
• Crevice-free welding and sanitary design
• Several connection options available including quick-fit ‘Stäubli’-type vent connections
• Features additional volume for condensate draining
• Operator-friendly V-clamp closure
• Choice of two surface finishes available
• Enhanced documentation package available on CD
• Suitable for use with hazardous gases or environments in accordance with ATEX PED directives
• Simple, cost-effective sanitary housing
• Easy to implement into processing systems; enables simple, quick connection for filter integrity testing
• Minimizes filter blockage during steaming or venting applications
• Allows easy, quick service or filter change
• Enables flexibility when specifiying housings for pharmaceutical applications or utility applications in pharmaceutical processes
• All parameters for qualification readily available
• Qualified, safe filter housing for demanding process conditions