PerFix-nc Assay Kit: Flow Cytometric AnalysisSource: Beckman Coulter, Inc.
An innovative tool for flow cytometric analysis of multiple intracellular epitopes, or both multiple intracellular and cell surface markers, by fixation, permeabilization and staining of human leucocytes from peripheral whole blood, together with erythrocyte lysis, all without centrifugation!
The PerFix-nc Kit (no centrifuge assay Kit) has been developed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of intracellular staining and simplify the workload necessary for the sample preparation.
Accurate detection of both intracellular and extracellular epitopes are obtained, while:
- There are no washing steps through the whole STRAIGHT procedure (only a final wash step is described as optional).
- Several surface markers can be added together with the intracellular markers and incubated simultaneously during the permeabilization step.
- Total duration of the procedure and total workload are similar to current procedures for surface staining (e.g. VersaLyse + Fix No Wash), and much shorter than common permeabilization procedures.
- Potential automation of the PerFix-nc STRAIGHT procedure is rendered possible thanks to the removal of the washing steps.
Simplify the workload necessary for the sample preparation.
Perfix-nc dramatically reduces the number of manipulative steps
- Less than 15 minutes. workload hands-on-time
- Fastest intracellular staining method
- No centrifuge, no washing steps with STRAIGHT procedure
Achieve accurate detection of both intracellular and extracellular epitopes
- Excellent reproducibility
- Minimizes cell loss and aggregate formation
- Preserves scatter characteristics and MFIs
Several surface markers can be added together with the intracellular markers and incubated simultaneously
- Adaptable to specific antigen detection requirements
- Amazing cell recovery and gate purity
- Enhanced signal-to-noise ratio of intracellular staining
Surface & intracellular staining in a single step
- Optimized for human whole blood and human bone marrow
- Can also be used on mouse blood
- Automation ready