PerFix EXPOSE Cell Signaling KitSource: Beckman Coulter, Inc.
The PerFix EXPOSE Kit (Phospho-Epitopes Exposure kit) is a Fast & Easy Procedure for Cell Signaling. It consists of three ready-touse reagents, and one solution requiring a 20-fold dilution before use.
The PerFix EXPOSE Kit (Phospho-Epitopes Exposure kit) is a Fast & Easy Procedure for Cell Signaling. Its purpose is to induce permeability in the cytoplasmic and nuclear membranes of human leucocytes or cell lines for the detection of phosphorylated intracellular antigenic determinants by means of dyes or fluorochromeconjugated antibodies. PerFix EXPOSE Kit can be used to prepare biological samples for analysis by flow cytometry.
The PerFix EXPOSE kit is suitable for : 75 tests on human whole blood or bone marrow or 150 tests on Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC) or cell lines.
PerFix EXPOSE has been developed to:
- Simplify the workload necessary for sample preparation for Cell Signaling studies. Less than 15 minutes actual hands-on time.
- Enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of most intra-cellular phospho-epitopes stainings.
It’s Easy to use:
- no methanol treatment - no ice incubation
- surface and intra-cellular markers incubated simultaneously
- direct treatment of whole blood or bone marrow samples
- optimized protocol for PBMC or cell lines provided
- 12 minutes hands-on time only
- 52 minutes total time procedure