Palltronic® AquaWIT IV Filter Integrity Test System MUX ExtensionSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
The Palltronic AquaWIT IV MUX extension is an ideal solution for production areas and facilities where large amounts of filters are tested offline. All four channels can be programmed and activated independently, and even allow the user to exchange filters and select new test programs while existing channels are undergoing integrity tests. These features combine to provide a simple, reliable yet highly-efficient method for high-throughput filter testing.
The Palltronic AquaWIT IV MUX extension is an innovative, time-saving companion to Pall’s market-leading Palltronic AquaWIT IV Filter Integrity Test System MUX Extension. Up to four hydrophilic/hydrophobic filter cartridges or capsules can be installed in the unit directly, which then prepares and integrity tests the installed filters independently, automatically and sequentially without further operator involvement, saving time and vastly improving process efficiency. Used in conjunction, the Palltronic AquaWIT IV MUX extension and Palltronic AquaWIT IV Filter Integrity Test system combine to offer the most highly-efficient, economic, state-of-the art filter integrity test station available.
Features And Benefits
- Provides a four-channel extension to the Palltronic AquaWIT IV Filter Integrity Test system – saving operator time
- Either filter capsules or filter housings can be installed – offering total flexibility
- System software and hardware enable multiple tasks to be performed at once - improving test efficiency
- Parameters for preparing filters are stored together with the test result - all test information is fully documented
- Filters prepared and tested independently, and in an automated sequence – saving time and costs compared with manual operation
- Compact, sanitary design - simple to clean and offering trouble-free maintenance
Simply connect up the water lines and the pneumatic control connections from the Palltronic AquaWIT IV Filter Integrity Test system to the MUX extension, and install the filter cartridges or capsules as required. Next, the Palltronic AquaWIT IV system is programmed to perform any desired filter integrity test on those four channels, in the preferred order. Not only will the system automate the process of filling hydrophobic filters with water before the test, but it will also use minimal amounts of water during the complete, reliable wetting of hydrophilic filters. Results are stored on the test system and can be easily exported or printed. Parameters programmed to prepare the filters are also stored together with the filter test result, keeping critical information stored safely and securely.