Microvolume Protein Analysis And Characterization: Optim®2 SystemSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
The Optim 2 from Avacta Analytical is a compact and robust, high throughput microvolume protein analysis and characterization instrument, that combines data from multiple analytical methods to generate a wide range of stability-indicating parameters.
The Optim 2 provides considerable benefits, allowing you to take advantage of the following stability indicators earlier in your decision-making process in order to build a comprehensive picture of, and provide greater insight into, the stability of a protein or formulation:
- thermal unfolding midpoint (Tm);
- onset temperature of unfolding;
- rate of unfolding;
- aggregation onset and rates of aggregation;
- mean molecular mass and relative degree of aggregation;
- relative degree of tertiary structure.