Nalgene 2L Bio BottlesSource: Thermo Scientific Nalgene and Nunc
Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ 2L Bio Bottles are the ideal solution for the separation of large volume harvests. Graduated, wide-mouth design simplifies decanting, re-suspensions and pellet removal. Specifically designed for optimal performance in Thermo Scientific Sorvall™ RC12BP Plus centrifuges and H-12000 bioprocessing rotors.
Simple, secure processing of large volumes – process a 12L harvest in a single run
- Ideal for bacterial, yeast and tissue isolations
- Conical shape and smooth inner surface assures compact pellet formation
- 2-piece plug and sealing cap design promotes aseptic handling
- For use at speeds up to 7,333 x g
- USP Class VI, non-cytotoxic and non-hemolytic
Note: Bottles must be filled to at least 80% of the total capacity for optimal performance.
|Cat. No.||Cap Type||Qty/Case|
|3120-2006||Nalgene Bio Bottle, 2L with Sealing Closure, Non-sterile||6|
|3120-2024||Nalgene Bio Bottle, 2L with Sealing Closure, Sterile||24|
|713120-0063||Polypropylene plug with silicone gasket and polypropylene screw closure||2|