microRNA Isolation Kit, Human Ago2Source: Wako Laboratory Chemicals
Prepare high purity fractions of microRNA, which are bound with human Argonaute2 (hAgo2) protein
Prepare high purity fractions of microRNA, which are bound with human Argonaute2 (hAgo2) protein. This kit utilizes immunoprecipitation methods using a high affinity Anti hAgo2 monoclonal antibody. The purified microRNA fraction will have little contamination from rRNA or tRNA, improving the efficiency of microRNA cloning.
Argonaute2（AGO2）was isolated as one of the main components of RISC （RNA-induced silencing complex）. AGO2 captures siRNAand microRNA which are working as a guide molecule for interaction with target mRNAs in RNAipathway. In this pathway, AGO2 catalyzes the nicking of target mRNAs and binding between RISC and target mRNAs.
This monoclonal antibody is not only used for western blot and immunohistochemistry, but also immunoprecipitation of hAGO2.
- For IP, Western blot, IHC
- Cross reactivity with human AGO2
- For purification of RNA captured by RISC
- Immunoprecipitation of hAGO2 protein from HeLa cell line
- Immunohistochemistry of hAGO2 protein of HeLa cell line
- Specificity of anti hAGO2, Monoclonal Antibody (4G8)