Getinge's AUDITS Seminar For Isolator Use In Aseptic Processing
October 11-12, 2012 - Crowne Plaza - Edison, NJ
The Getinge AUDITS Conference is back!
AUDITS 106 is an interactive seminar for aseptic processing utilizing isolators. The conference is dedicated to isolator users in microbiology and manufacturing. The two-day event includes seminar sessions and a site visit.
This is a great opportunity to learn and exchange information with industry experts and other users about the topics that matter to you:
- Isolation for aseptic medical device processing
- Isolator decontamination - fictions and facts
- Validation of isolators for aseptic medical device processing
- IQ/OQ of compendia sterility testing using closed canister technique
- IQ/OQ and cycle development of isolators for sterility testing
- Validation of various products for sterility testing in a contract lab
- Use of disposable solutions for sterility testing operations
- Implementation of isolators for sterility testing
- MTF facility site visit
- Getinge aseptic processing solutions
Call (585) 272-5179 for information and registration.
Getinge is a global provider of equipment and systems for contamination control in biomedical research and bio-pharmaceutical production environments.
In 2005, Getinge acquired La Calhène to expand its knowledge and services to the life science market in the area of isolation technology. With their combined resources of specialized expertise and experience, including innovations and patents, they have earned a reputation for being instrumental in the development of technology preventing cross-contamination.
SOURCE: Getinge USA, Inc.