Fluorodyne® II DFL Membrane In Mini Kleenpak™ 20 CapsulesSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
This validated 0.2 μm rated sterilizing grade filter retains Brevundimonas diminuta (ATCC 19146 at 107 cfu/cm2 EFA, LRV > 11) and demonstrates very low extractables and adsorption. It is recommended for sterilizing filtration of pharmaceutical solutions including active ingredients, biologicals and biotech proteins, ophthalmics and other dilute preservative solutions.
The Mini Kleenpak™ 20 capsule format is suited to both the filtration of low volumes of fluids (50 mL to 2 L) in the laboratory for filterability purposes or in a GMP production environment where a certified product is essential.
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for screening trials
- Highest flow of PVDF of comparable PVDF filters
- Low extractables
- High protein transmission
- Rapid preservative recoveries
- Easy integrity testing
- Compatible with organic solvents, acids and chemicals
- Resin and surfactant-free
- Melt-sealed, non shedding