Flat-Bed Floor Scales: IF SeriesSource: Sartorius Stedim Biotech
Traditional floor scales are often a mechanical obstacle in the production process while flush installation in a floor pit hides a number of disadvantages. IF flat-bed scales from Sartorius offer a practical, time-saving solution.
Traditional floor and pit scales
- Immovable mechanical obstacles which hinder the process sequence.
- Floor pits can give rise to static problems.
- Hygiene problems because pits are inaccessible collection points for dirt and can only be cleaned at considerable expense.
IF flat-bed scales
- Easy handling due to ergonomic design and sophisticated equipment.
- Ideal for clean rooms in the pharmaceutical industry, for example, as they are designed with hygiene aspects in mind.
- Suitable for operation with aggressive substances due to the use of resistant materials.
- Very easy wet cleaning e. g. in wet production facilities in the food industry.
- Freely moveable due to rollers and steering drawbar.
- Low maintenance costs and long service life due to robust construction.
- Customization on request.