BLItz™ Personal Assay SystemSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
Blitz™ from ForteBio (a Division of Pall Life Sciences) performs specific protein quantitation, kinetics and affinity analyses of protein interactions with just a drop of sample in a simple ‘drop, read, done’ format. This cost-effective platform makes label-free protein analysis more accessible than ever.
Drop. Read. Done. Genius!
BLItz™ brilliantly packs the power of Dip and Read™ label-free analysis into a personal assay system. Small enough to fit on the palm of your hand (about the size of this page) and ready to go right out of the box, it can go anywhere you do.
BLItz™ packs the power of label-free analysis into an easy to use personal assay system small enough to fit on the palm of your hand. It’s Dip and Read™ assays utilize a variety of disposable, ready-to-use biosensors that truly simplify protein characterization, and let you measure a wide range of analytes. All you have to do is give BLItz a single drop of your sample — it does the rest!
You can easily test column fractions for presence of your protein of interest, check protein activity before starting a complex experiment, characterize proteins in cell lysates in their folded state or monitor protein expression. BLItz gives you results in a just a few seconds or minutes—not the hours it takes with gels, blots or other methods.
- Determine protein presence/absence instantly
- Analyze binding kinetics at your bench
- Quantitate proteins in seconds
- Develop immunoassays in minutes
BLItz Pro™ software makes running label-free assays easy. A simple 1-2-GO workflow lets you start an experiment in just a few seconds. BLItz Pro software lets you run multiple experiment types, such as:
- Protein presence or absence. Lets you rapidly determine if the prote in your sample binds.
- Standard curve. Lets you create a standard curve for protein quantitation.
- Protein quantitation. Lets you determine the concentration of your protein. This measurement is quantitative for the active protein in a specific test.
- Basic kinetics. Lets you analyze the kinetic binding profile of a protein in solution interacting with an immobilized protein on the biosensor.
- Advanced kinetics. Lets you immobilize a protein on the biosensor or create a customized biosensor, followed by analysis of the kinetic binding profile of a protein in solution interacting with the biosensor.