AseptiQuik® STC ConnectorsSource: Colder Products Company
AseptiQuik® STC Connectors integrate the AseptiQuik® sterile connector and the Steam-Thru® II SIP connector, giving manufacturers even greater flexibility for hybrid stainless steel and single-use processing.
AseptiQuik® STC Connectors integrate the AseptiQuik® sterile connector and the Steam-Thru® II SIP connector, giving manufacturers even greater flexibility for hybrid stainless steel and single-use processing. The AseptiQuik STC connector features a Steam-Thru II connection that is mounted directly to the stainless steel vessel via a sanitary termination.
The union of the two connectors into a single unit through a sanitary clamp allows an AseptiQuik sterile connection to be steamed on to stainless equipment via SIP. After the SIP cycle, a wide range of single-use systems can be connected. The SIP process can be done in advance allowing a quick and easy sterile connection to the AseptiQuik half without having to wait 30-60 minutes for SIP prior to inoculation or harvest.
- CLICK-PULL-TWIST Design
- Innovative Three-Port Steam Design
- Robust Construction
- Patented Steam Valve Design
- Sanitary Interface Between the Two Connectors
- Colder Click
- Market Availability
- Intuitive three aseptic connection step actuation reduces risk of operator error
- Allows a true steam-through SIP process which eliminates “dead legs”
- Repeatable and reliable performance with no additional hardware required
- Allows sterile connection and disconnection to stainless equipment and permits a high media flow rate.
- More secure connection than tubing with cable ties
- Audible confirmation of assembly steps
- Open access through multiple supply chain partners