Allegro™ MVP Single-use SystemSource: Pall Life Sciences - BioPharmaceuticals
A fully automated bioprocessing system, providing flexibility and improved productivity in upstream and downstream single-use processing.
Single-use technology continues to be adopted across many areas of bioprocessing. The use of automation provides additional benefits in manufacture such as consistency in product quality, reduced labor costs and reduction of operator errors.
The Allegro MVP system is designed for use across a range of bioprocessing activities such as:
- Sterile filtration
- Bioburden reduction
- Depth filtration
- Virus filtration
- Media and buffer preparation
- Membrane chromatography
- pH adjustment
- Virus inactivation
- Final formulation and filling
The Allegro MVP system uses fully disposable flowpaths, and incorporates single-use sensors for control and monitoring of key parameters. This enables processing to be conducted at optimum conditions, using fully automated process sequences.
- Good engineering design provides reliability, robust operation and minimizes risk of operator error
- High degree of automation enables precise and consistent operation, control of key parameters, and minimizes operator contact
- High degree of flexibility to run many different processes