ÄKTA avant Chromatography SystemSource: GE Healthcare Life Sciences
ÄKTA avant is a preparative chromatography system designed for rapid and secure development of scalable chromatographic methods and processes.
ÄKTA avant is a preparative chromatography system designed for rapid and secure development of scalable chromatographic methods and processes. ÄKTA avant offers a complete solution for rapid, high-quality protein separations while maintaining flexibility and reliability.
ÄKTA avant is a preparative chromatography system intended for method and process development. Available in two versions, ÄKTA avant systems have different flow rates and pressure specifications but share
the same hardware setup. With flow rates up to 25 mL/min, ÄKTA avant 25 is designed for media screening and method optimization. ÄKTA avant 150, with flow rates up to 150 mL/min, is designed for scaling up to larger columns, as well as fine-tuning and robustness testing of the optimized process.. ÄKTA avant is operated by UNICORN 6 control software, which has been developed to increase productivity and efficiency. ÄKTA avant offers a complete solution for fast, high-quality protein separations while maintaining flexibility and reliability.
Speed: Increase productivity
- Maximal information from a minimal number of experiments with Design of Experiments (DoE) support integrated into UNICORN 6 software
- BufferPro automated online buffer preparation enables quick and easy preparation of single buffers as well as screening for optimal buffer compositions, including pH scouting
- Ease-of-use in every detail
Security: reliable results with complete sample security and regulatory compliance
- Ensure sample integrity by contaminant-protected and cooled, integrated fraction collector
- Work faster while meeting regulatory requirements with 21 CFR part 11 compliant UNICORN 6 software
- Easily trace column run data history with UniTag scanning
- Column protection via flow regulation controlled by differential pressure measurement
Scalability: achieve direct, dependable scalability while systematically anticipating errors
- Automatic conversion of UNICORN 6 methods when scaling up and down between the two ÄKTA avant versions
- Take full advantage of modern high flow rate BioProcess media such as MabSelect and Capto
- Scale quickly and predictably from screening and method optimization using HiScreen columns, to finetuning and robustness testing on AxiChrom columns