Air LiHa (Air Displacement Pipetting Arm)Source: Tecan
The Air LiHa uses air displacement technology to provide rapid, high quality pipetting for Freedom EVO 100, 150 or 200 platforms. The Air LiHa is factory tested to ensure high quality air displacement pipetting and to achieve excellent assay results.
The Air LiHa uses air displacement technology to provide rapid, high quality pipetting for Freedom EVO 100, 150 or 200 platforms. It can be freely combined with other arms, including the Liquid LiHa (liquid displacement Liquid Handling Arm) and the MCA (MultiChannel Arm™) pipetting options, resulting in true parallel processing and increasing the productivity of the overall system.
The Air LiHa is factory tested to ensure high quality air displacement pipetting and to achieve excellent assay results. Each liquid channel offers optimized pipetting for a broad range of liquid types and volumes, with fast liquid level detection and preferential non-contact dispensing for improved pipetting performance; free dispence is possible down to 0.5 µl.
The Air LiHa is designed to work exclusively with disposable tips, and is intended for applications where the washing of fixed tips between pipetting steps is ineffective or impractical. It is compatible with Tecan’s complete range of high quality LiHa disposable tips, offering a wide selection of tip volumes, purity levels and filtered options to suit the specific needs of a given application and to ensure optimal pipetting results.
- A broad volume range from 0.5 to 1000 μl per channel
- Free dispense down to 0.5µl possible
- Available with four or eight individual pipetting channels
- Independent z-axis movement and symmetrically variable tip spacing from 9 to 38 mm
- User exchangeable inline filter prevents liquid being drawn into the pipetting channel
- Satisfies your assay demands for high pipetting quality and reliability
- Offers you greater convenience through elimination of system liquid
- Increases your system productivity and reduces laboratory costs through lower maintenance requirements
- Minimize your set-up time with Freedom EVOware®’s ease of use
- Maximize walkway time with superior error detection, reporting and recovery
The Air LiHa features a built-in MultiSense™ functionality which supports:
- cLLD – capacitive liquid level detection for use with conductive liquids
- pLLD – pressure-based liquid level detection for use with non-conductive liquids
PMP™ – Pressure Monitored Pipetting for real-time quality control of all liquid transfer processes