Multi-Volume Plate For Sample Measurements In A BioTek Microplate SpectrophotometerSource: BioTek Instruments, Inc.
Measuring micro-volume samples just got faster and easier. BioTek's Take3™ and Take3™ Trio Micro Volume Plates are designed to increase the functionality of your BioTek microplate spectrophotometer, multi-mode or Hybrid reader by decreasing the sample size required to a mere 2 µL.
This very small volume allows for quick quantification of nucleic acid and protein samples without dilution, saving time and valuable sample. For added utility, standard cuvettes or the patented BioCell™ can also be used for quick 1 cm measurements, while the ultimate versatility of measuring both absorbance and fluorescence can be accomplished using Take3 or Take3 Trio in a Synergy™ Hybrid or multi-mode reader. Pre-programmed nucleic acid and protein protocols in Gen5™ make quantification fast and easy.
- 16 (Take3) or 48 (Take3 Trio) microspots for 2 µL samples
- 2 BioCell measurement locations
- Standard cuvette measurement (Take3)
- Absorbance and fluorescence measurement capability
- Pre-programmead nucleic acid and protein quantification protocols in Gen5 Take3 interface
- Spectral scanning in micro-volume, BioCells or cuvettes
- Easy to clean, low maintenance sample surfaces