DNA Extractor SP KitSource: Wako Laboratory Chemicals
DNA Extractor SP Kit efficiently extracts DNA fragments contained in serum and plasma...
DNA Extractor SP Kit efficiently extracts DNA fragments contained in serum and plasma. Based on the Sodium Iodide method, this kit enables the whole procedures done in a single micro-centrifuge tube without using hazardous phenol/chloroform.
Recently, tumor-specific genes have been amplified and detected in the serum and plasma of patients with various
diseasessuch as lung, breast and colon cancer. Many of these reference articles are currently being published.
The kit is a powerful pretreatment reagent for the detection and analysis of target DNA because of its high quality
- High DNA yield (about 100 %) from small amount of serum and plasma - The DNA extraction procedure is based on a simple centrifugal separation using Sodium Iodide and alcohol, that results in less loss of DNA.
- Safe operation - No phenol or chloroform required
- Minimum contamination - The entire extraction of DNA can be done in a single centrifuge tube.
- Complete removal of lipid derived from blood - A specialized alcohol solution in original formula
- Less variability in extraction from sample to sample