Accelerate Production Of Recombinant Biologics With An Off-The-Shelf Cell Line PlatformSource: SAFC
Accelerate production of recombinant biologics with an off-the-shelf cell line platform that meets all your regulatory demands.
The CHOZN® Platform combines a fully characterized cell line with optimized media and feeds to streamline r-protein development. Powered by CompoZr® Zinc Finger Nuclease (ZFN) technology, the world's first glutamine synthetase (GS) knockout CHO cell line underpins this ready-to-go system, which allows for elimination of MSX from your process.
Efficient Process Development and Manufacturing
- Reduce development timelines by using a completely chemically defined process
- Get robust cell growth courtesy of our ECACC CHO K1 parent
- Rapidly develop recombinant cell lines thanks to strong metabolic selection of CHOZN GS-/-
- Perform fewer screenings to find high producers
- Scale up easily using cell lines, media and feeds optimized for fed-batch bioreactors
- Follow detailed protocols and selection strategies to reliably arrive at production clones
Strong Compliance Pedigree
- cGMP cell banks are fully traceable and tested for viruses
- A complete history of the CHOZN GS-/- cell line is available to support regulated applications
- Media and feeds are chemically defined and animal component-free
- All primary and secondary raw material suppliers are approved through our rigorous vendor qualification program
- Developed under ISO guidelines using quality-by- design principles