Brochure: Baumann 24000CVF/SVF Control ValvesSource: Emerson Process Management
Baumann™ 24000CVF/SVF pneumatic control valves used for the control of pressure, temperature, level, and flow.
Features and Benefits
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs
- ASME and EN end connection options to meet your piping standards
- Full lift post guided contoured plug allows flushing of debris through valve body
- Type 316 austenitic stainless steel trim material is standard; type 416 stainless steel trim is available
- Multiple trim options are available to meet changing process requirements.
- Epoxy powder coated actuator with stainless steel fasteners provides corrosion resistance
- Multi-spring field reversible actuator with reduced deadband permits direct operation from remote signal devices
- Fisher® FIELDVUE Digital Valve Controller available for remote calibration and diagnostics in facilities utilizing the PlantWeb™ architecture
- ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing available for increased packing life and integrity
- NOLEEK™ Bellows Bonnet suitable for a wide range of ope™rating temperatures
- Extension bonnets in multiple lengths available for elevated temperature and cryogenic application service