Brochure: Approve-PTSSource: Sitrof Technologies
From the initial job request—once the drug name has been approved—to the last signature, marketing materials loop from legal, to medical to regulatory affairs, and then onto the FDA for approval. The paper process cannot be tracked or improved upon, as there are no reporting tools. It’s all too common for a paper document pending review to “be lost” in someone’s inbox, losing valuable time.
- Connects outside creative agencies, marketing teams and regulatory reviewers allowing marketing materials to get reviewed, approved and published in the most efficient manner possible.
- Routes jobs via built-in workflows with annotations and version control to retain full audit trail.
- Reduces previously untrackable delays and logjams by notifying reviewers via email that a job is waiting.
- Ensures 21 CFR Part 11 compliance with digital signatures that include automatic date and time stamp.
- Provides advanced reporting tools that enable marketing communication specialists and administrators to collect thorough metrics to resolve delays and improve the process.